Learn to Put More Profit in Your Pocket and Not Down the Drain
With the business climate changing so quickly today, so must your business. Economic conditions, client and staff demands, and increased costs may be bringing your business down. Are you generating all the profit you should? Is your net profit where you want it to be? Does the business you created match what you dreamed it to be?
If you don’t like the answers to these questions then this workshop is for you!
- How Unproductive Habits are Affecting Your Business
- Whether Your Style of Management is Prohibiting Your Success
- How a Motivated Workforce Can Energize Your Business
- Where to Look for Profit-generating Opportunities in Your Company and How to Create New Profit Centers
- Your Fastest Path to Increased Profits is Through Planning
- How to Effectively Manage your Business and Position for Growth
You’ll Leave Knowing:
- The Six Common Areas that Drain Your Profit Dollars
- The Relationship between Control and Profitability
- Why Understanding Your Labor Costs is Important
- The Purpose for an Effective Cost Management System
- How to Put YOUR Profits Back into YOUR Pockets
We’ll show you how to plug up those profit draining holes in your business so that you can start building the business that you’re passionate about!
Are You Ready To Learn Ways to Make Your Business More Profitable?
If So, Then Come Join Us at the Fredericksburg Country Club! (map)
Date: April 17th, 2012
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Cost of this seminar: $125 (lunch is included)
Click on the Register Now button below to sign up for this workshop. Seating is limited, so reserve your space today!
Stanford Management Consulting stands behind all of our seminars. We understand the value of your time and money. If you attend and do not feel that it was worth your time or investment, we will gladly refund the cost of the workshop.