I’m finally beyond the startup phase. What’s next?
After being in business for 18+ months, it’s natural to change direction or modify strategies in response to new opportunities or shifting consumer needs. It’s a daunting task, but you don’t have to do it alone.
If you are in this stage, your business should be enjoying a consistent stream of income and building a customer base. You are beginning to enjoy a positive cash flow and hopefully a positive net income. Now it is a balancing act on your time and attention! Are you working more “in” your business than “on” it?
Excited and overwhelmed? Running a business is a daunting task, but you don’t have to do it alone. We help you tackle critical business tasks, so you have time to focus on potential customers and business partners.
We can quickly identify ways to improve your image, streamline your operations, generate more revenue, be more productive, efficient, and profitable while making it easier to run and manage your business.
Our services to help you grow your business include, but are not limited to:
- Perform a business assessment and identify how the company is doing in comparison to the original plan
- Develop SMART objectives to facilitate success
- Define projects with timelines, responsibilities, monitoring and control procedures to ensure implementation moves forward at the necessary speed
- Review internal resources to identify improvement opportunities
- Evaluate roles and responsibilities and update job descriptions to align with organizational needs
- Streamline operations and define/improve policies, procedures, and administrative processes
- Develop staff, management, and leadership through training and executive coaching which lead to implementation of best practices.
Are you looking to grow and strengthen your company? Need an overall stronger organizational structure?
Our main goal is to make businesses of all sizes more productive, more efficient and more profitable. We specialize in problem solving, developing business skills and knowledge, and implementing a strategy best suited for your needs. Our strategies reduce costs, drive growth and strengthen your organization in both short-term performance and long-term organizational health.
Only you know the needs of your business, let us turn those needs into highly beneficial solutions.
You have been successful to get here, don’t lose focus now!
In the established/growth stage you have a staff in place to handle day to day operations and other time-consuming tasks. The business is established and ready for growth. Now is the time to consider building a team. Do you need managers, directors, or even a Chief Operating Officer? This is when you begin to lead others and allow them to manage the day to day while you focus toward expansion with a team of qualified individuals to help you.
Businesses in this stage can grow too fast. Uncontrolled or unplanned growth can have devastating consequences. A planning and performance management system will allow you to chart your path to successful and profitable growth. You want to take calculated risk and keep your eye on the vision and mission defined for the company or you can quickly move off course.
We work hand in hand with you to assure you can carry on with the changes we develop together once we are gone. We want to expand knowledge and create independence not dependence.